Sunday, February 17, 2013

Shopping Shenanigans

         Who doesn't love shopping? Shopping has the ability to turn an awful day into an amazing one. You guys didn't know this, but I lately I've been practicing shopping celibacy. However, a few months back I bought MinkPink slasher high waisted shorts from Nastygal and I didn't want to show just one item in a haul because that's just boring. But the shorts are so amazing. I absolutely love these shorts, but I couldn't justify buying them for $78. So, once they were on sale on Nastygal I had to pounce on the opportunity and buy them for the upcoming Summer season.



            I've been eyeing Doc Martens for so long and I decided to finally get them! I searched all over SoHo, and when I say I searched all over SoHo I mean I went to every single shoe store that SoHo had to offer. I swear it's easier for a one-legged pirate to play soccer than for me to find Doc Martens in my size! The official Doctor Martens store didn't even have my size. I was totally bummed but hey,  life goes on.  I started to search for Doc Martens online and Urban Outfitters had them back-ordered until March. Was there a Doc Martens 1460 Original 8 eye, Black Smooth size 7 genocide that I didn't know about?! Finally, I found a pair at Journeys and although they were back-ordered a few days I decided to get them. 

P.S. Doc. Martens hurt like a mofo.


         So one down, one more to go on my list. I've been eying this army green bomber jacket from Nastygal for a long time. I never had that type of jacket before so why not try it out, right? 

I also have been eyeing this dress for a long time so I decided to get it. This dress is perfect for the spring/summer time. I love the pleats and to my surprise I actually love the flare sleeves. I usually don't like flare anything but in this case it definitely works. Whilst envisioning what I would be wearing with this lovely dress, I was thinking about wearing my over-sized Levi's denim jacket with my chain suspender tights from House of Holland and of course my gorgeous (but painful to break in) Doc Martens.



~Wendy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment