Friday, February 22, 2013

☯ Sophia's Makeup Essentials ☯


Hello everyone! So today I'm going to make our first beauty post and talk about some of my personal favorite products, most of which I use on a daily basis.  I shall be talking about every single one of these products, going from the bottom to the top of the pyramid. So enough chatter, let's get onto the post!
  • Rimmel London Glam'eyes Mascara: I completely concur with Jess that mascara is the most important thing to put on your face, and this mascara is phenomenal. It gives you really nice, full, long lashes and you can buy it at your local drugstore. Some people may say it's too "dramatic" for their taste, but I consider myself a pretty zesty gal and love it.
  • Korres Lip Butter in Wild Rose: I am an absolute lip balm addict so when I say a lip balm is the best, it's pretty damn good. Korres makes these in a variety of colors and scents, and you can get them at Sephora, and when I say I want to marry this lip balm I am not exaggerating. PLUS this stuff is from Greece just like my family so hell yes.
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Blissful: The only blush I've ever owned and the only one I ever intend to (besides a cream color stick for travelling in the summer obviously). This stuff lasts super long and is the perfect "warm peach" for my skin tone. 
  • Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Perfume in Baby: I know this isn't a makeup product but I love it so much I feel I had to include it. It has notes of honeysuckle, peach, rose and vanilla. It's what I imagine Unicorn World to smell like. 
  • MAC Lipstick in Lady Danger: This red lasts all day and is has a lovely coral undertone. Perfect for days when you want that extra bit of chic a red lip gives, and I just love the name (even if that's stupid). 
  • Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Palette in Poetica: As I previously stated in my about me post, purple is my favorite color. This palette has stunning purple colors and awesome quality. It makes my eyelids beautiful and unicorn-y.
Well, that was a long post! I promise to be a bit more concise in the future, but I guess I was just feeling ramble-y today. I hope everyone has an absolutely fabulous weekend!

                                                                                      Laterz,
                                                                                      Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment