Friday, March 1, 2013

Jess's spring wishlist♡♡♡♡♡♡


Okay so today is March 1st, which means Spring is just around the corner(to me at least), and that means it's a perfect time for a Spring Wish list! Without further ado, my wish list.

American Apparel Nail Polish: The American Apparel Coney Island colored nail polish is such a dream color. Personally, I think that some cute nail art completes an outfit. I'll be sure to do a nail tutorial real soon.

Starbucks Iced Chai: I know that this isn't a piece of clothing or anything but I simply cannot wait until I get to sip an Iced Chai from Starbucks while walking down the street in a cute summer dress and sunnies with the wind blowing softly through my hair. Ah I can picture it now... and I need to stop because I'm getting myself excited and I'll go into shock when I actually step outside.

Floral Crown: A.K.A. the ultimate spring accessory. I'm sure you've been spotting floral crowns popping all over. It's an unexpected way to really spice up an outfit. Definitely going to be a huge trend for Spring/Summer. We're working making some floral crowns ourselves, might I add, so be sure to keep an eye out for that.

American Apparel Circle Skirt What can I say? This skirt just screams Spring time lovin'! Just imagine how cute it would be with practically any crop top/tank top you can think of.

Deena & Ozzy Snap Clutch From Urban Outfitters: I love love love this color. It's so mellow but at the same time it could totally transform an outfit. Plus you could use it year round, why restrict this gorgeous bag to only Spring?

Daytripped Panama Sunglasses From Urban Outfitters: As you may have noticed I'm just a little obsessed with sunglasses. Okay... very obsessed with sunglasses. These sunnies are next on my list. Of course, I would also love some Marc Jacobs or some Tom Fords but seeing as I wanted this wishlist to be realistic, unfortunately I'm probably not going to be getting designer sunglasses any time soon. Anyway, these sunglasses are just beautiful and I can't wait to scoot on over to Urban and buy them for the low low price of just $16! weeeeeeeee

Diament Jewelry For Urban Outfitters Earrings: Don't get me wrong, I love hoop earrings and everything but I prefer studs. I especially love mixing and matching studs and these are just perfect. Plus, they're on sale for 10 bucks! 

Free People Knee SocksOne of my all time favorite movies is Clueless and I obviously draw a lot of inspiration from it. Needless to say, I'm in love with knee socks and thigh highs and Free People just so happen to make beautifully soft ones. 

Supergas: I love these sneakers. They're so classic. One of my favorite style icons is Alexa Chung and she wears these constantly. They're perfect for adding some cool to any outfit.

Cosmic Dream Dress From Nasty Gal: Last but not least is this lovely dress. I guess you could say it was love at first sight. When I said a cute summer dress before^ this dress fits the card. Oh lordy... forget Spring, I want Summer.

xx Jess





No comments:

Post a Comment