Sunday, January 20, 2013

Come On A Journey With Us: Wendy

You can possibly tell a little bit about us based on our clothes that Jess, Sophia and I had hauled in the past month, but here's a little bit more about me, Wendy. :) My clothes and my room can tell a lot about me. I've changed over the course of time and so have the 7 billion other people on this planet. I probably reinvented myself more times than I can count. I laughed, I cried. I had my ups and downs. I had times where I felt like sh*t and I had times where I felt like I was on top of the world. The summer of 2010 was the darkest period of my life (This is before I met Jess and Sophia). But luckily I had the support from my family and my friends and I got through it. I could possibly not be here if it wasn't for them. In the words of Robert Frost, "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life — It goes on." And yes indeed life does go on. But moving away from the sad stuff I met and Sophia and Jess in my sophomore year of High School. I didn't expect that these two beautiful young girls would end up being my best friends.

        The year 2013 is going to be HUGE for us three. We're 16 going on 17. That also means college is slowly approaching. Don't worry, Sophia, Jess and I intend to commit to this blog and our friendship. And in the words of Heidi Klum, we will "make it work." I plan to go to F.I.T (Fashion Institute of Technology) and  major in advertising and marketing communications or fashion merchandising management. I just want to work in the fashion industry no matter what. I love fashion and you can probably tell by how much I LOVE to shop or by how fashionably my room is decorated. . . jk. Well here's a look in my room, my most intimate place. This is where all the magic happens

This is a wine glass that I took from my mom's wine glass collection? I just love how the glass detailing looked so I decided to use it as a container for my bracelets.

 A little tray I got a few years back that I use to contain random stuff. In the back I have two small shot glasses that holds my sample perfumes that I got from Sephora and a pair of gold bangles hanging around. Next to the shot glasses I have a vintage Dior perfume from Mama Ching. I don't particularly like the smell because it smells like it's for older women, but I kept it because of the bottle. I also have a few fall nail polishes there for easy access if I choose to paint my nails and a candle that smells like heaven. I have my trusty RayBan wayfarers that symbolizes the hope I have for summer to come faster. Some business cards from shops and coins from different countries and a Tiffany necklace that I got from my dad when I was younger... I think I lost the matching bracelet.

 OMG dats my hair. Girl in a bun don't care (Can that be a thing?). This is my jewelry box minus the jewelry part. And yes those are bra pads in my jewelry box, because I do stuff like that. I use my Toms shoe box to store my massive collection of nail polish and I have a pack of gum on top.

A part of my wall. I just love fashion advertisements and how lovely they look on my wall. On the bottom right corner I have some magazine holders that I made a long time ago with several magazines and that is far from my magazine collection I tell you. And I have some Chinese stuff hanging and one of them is a orange beaded rat because that's a thing and I have it. 

And finally you have a face for Wendy. Sorry If you were expecting Peter Pan's best friend, but I can promise you that I'm a trillion times better than her. Isn't this face full of sassiness?!!
P.S. Don't worry, I'm the good kind of sassiness that will brighten the atmosphere and mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment