Friday, January 25, 2013

Some stuff about Sophia.

     Ciao ciao! (that was stupid I know) Since Wendell's about me was super cute I figured I should jump on the bandwagon. Sadly I'm neither as sassy or as eloquent as she, so instead of a well thought out paragraph  I'm just going to do a bullet-ed listed of pretty much arbitrary facts about me.


  • As Wendy stated I am 16 going on 17.
  • I obviously love clothes and makeup and shopping, I'm a pretty "girly" person. 
  • I also have dyed red hair which has been described as a "fiery burgundy" color (this doesn't really tell you anything about my personality )
  • My favorite color is purple. Any and every shade from like eggplant to lavender is my kind of color one day I want my apartment to have a room that's entirely purple.
  • Sadly I don't have curly hair but I wish I did.
  • I love sixties' mod and twenties' flapper styles.
  • I hate school so much.
  • However I love learning and stuff especially history and English.
  • I'm a total sucker for interior decorating.
  • I don't know what else to say!!!!
  • My favorite TV shows are Doctor Who and Sherlock and they are basically the only ones I watch.
  • I love to read and write but I'm not very good at it.
  • I want to travel a lot.
  • I definitely consider myself a feminist however not an angry feminist... more like a happy one. 
  • I don't have any pictures of my room to show you so sorry!
  • I look like that red headed girl in the pictures from SoHo. 
Sadly I don't really have any pictures of my room to show you, but those are coming up! I look forward to spilling more of my life on this blog. 

                                                                     Laterz,
                                                                          Sophia


No comments:

Post a Comment