Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Pretty clothes I now own!!!



  So I went shopping.
     I'm never happier than when Urban Outfitters is having a sale. So when they were doing 20% off all sale items I was in materialistic heaven. My first purchase was the Staring at Stars Chiffon Hi-Low Skirt. Now here's the best part: Although the website says it's a whopping $60 I got it for a mere $38! My secong purchase was this totes gorg Lace Detailed Ribcage Muscle Tee by Truly Madly Deeply. With summer almost around the corner (only like 5 months left..ha) I cannot wait to wear this with high-waisted shorts but for now I think it'll look really lovely with just jeans and my fave creepers. 
       Next I went to H&M. I had been eyeing this beautiful sheer polka-doty shirt for ages now, and I'm so glad I finally got it and, of course at a discount, paying only $7 for it. I'm not going to be too rambley here as I'm featuring it in a  soon-to-come Outfit Of The Day.
    So I guess I should leave with a little introduction. I'm the "the sexy and the most perfect unnatural redhead"  Wendy mentioned in our first "I'm Not Naked". I don't really know what else to say about myself other than the fact that I'm also pretty sassy and I really like time travel.
                                                                                         Laterz,
                                                                                                Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment