Saturday, January 12, 2013

Some New Clothes I Got wooo













Alright! I, Jess, am finally going to make a contribution to this blog. There are a few recent additions to my wardrobe that I would like to share and here they are, in order from the top: the 

Voile Trapeze Slip in blue from Free People, the Fitted With Daisies Dress in black, also from Free People, Sadie Moon Tank in gray, from Brandy Melville, the Sadie Moon and Sun Tank also from Brandy Melville, and the Novelty Midi Ring from Free People.


As you may know, Sophia, Wendy, and I live in New York City. And as you also may know, it is winter in New York City. Since these facts are facts, I unfortunately have not been able to wear these wonderful dresses as much as I would like to. 

Or, in the case of the polka dot dress, at all. I love this dress so much and I had my eye on it for a while, I was just waiting for my auntie to take me shopping to buy it. Heehee... So, you might be thinking "Why not just wear it with tights, Jess?" and I have thought about that, but honestly I'm not so sure I love this particular dress with tights. Anyway, it is a gorgeous dress and I'm actually hoping to get it in some other colors as well. Why can't Spring come sooner??!!!

However, because I still sort of refuse to accept that winter is here and winter is cold (psshhh it's only January... whatever, right?) I have worn the daisy cut out dress. What a dream. It is beautiful, and super cute with or without tights. I am definitely planing to save up and get this one in the merlot color as well.

Not to mention both of these dresses look simply amazing with thigh high socks. ; )

Continuing on, I later ventured to the Brandy Melville online store, and after a long week of anticipation, my purchases finally arrived all the way from California. I've always had a thing for suns and moons, and I am totally and completely in love with these tanks. Both can be paired with either a cute skirt (I wore the first with a black circle skirt from American Apparel, another love of mine) or with jeans!

The last thing I will talk about is the ring. I've been wanting for an accessory that I can wear with anything to show off my moon obsession, and this ring does that perfectly. (Please note the twisty ring is a separate, vintage piece.) I bought this ring at the same time I bought the two above dresses, and until I went on to the Free People website I had absolutely no idea it was supposed to be a midi ring. Oh, what boney-ass fingers I have. I suppose i could wear it as a midi on a different finger, but I think I like it where it is.


xx 
Jess

P.S. I am definitely planning on making my hangers pretty using Wendy's DIY, below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment