Tuesday, March 26, 2013

☯ I'd sell my soul for these soles ☯

☯ I'd sell my soul for these soles ☯



Christian Louboutin pointy-toe pumps / High heels / Flower print shoes / Tan booties / Short heel shoes / Stretch boots

Who needs a boyfriend when you have shoes? Not me, obviously. Quite recently I've been taking to browsing online, debating what my next pair would be, and these are my choice for kicks that would kick off any outfit.

Starting from the top of the pyramid:

Dr.Martens "Roma" High heeled Loafer-  As you can see from the shoes I chose, I'm trying to branch out into heels, and I think these are adorable. They're the perfect finishing touch for vintage-y dresses, which is exactly how I intend to style them, if I'm lucky enough to get my hands on these beauties.


Nita Velvet Oxford - Starstruck- Now, three trends I can never resist are oxblood, velvet and oxfords, and these shoes just happened to be all three of those things, wrapped up in one adorable little star-covered package. I think these would look amazing with high waisted skinnies, minimal makeup  and a relaxed t-shirt for just an effortlessly cool look.



Max Oxford in White Floral- I feel like these are the type of shoes a princess would wear on her day off. Not gonna lie, I would probably prostitute myself for them. While the rather vintage oxford style along with bright florals may not be everyone's style, I think they're perfect for spring and summer (and winter and fall to brighten up the dreary weather)..


Badlands Ankle Boot in Wine - I don't know what my obsession is with having shoes that much my hair color, but in the words of the great Wendy "whateva". These have a totally 70's vibe, they're just screaming to be worn with disco pants and a crop top. Or a tied maxi skirt and tank. Either works.

Christian Louboutin Pointy Toe Pumps - These are both the classy-est and the most expensive of my shoe choices. Personally I think these are the ideal pair of black heels, simple and well constructed. The red sole adds just the right amount of flair to make a statement without being too over-the-top.


Alla Buckled Bootie - These are the most bitching pair of shoes ever. I love the chunky heel, which provides height without being hard to walk in and is just oh-so 90s. I think the gold hardware and cutouts make you look so bad ass that you could walk around in the girly-est outfit ever, but if you wore these shoes people would respect you.


Everly Cutout Boot - Tan Perforated- Ankle boots are a great staple shoe to have. They look adorable with jeans, but can also be fancies up with a dress or transitioned into summer by pairing them with shorts. I think these are a great twist on the classic item. The cutouts and perforations make them perfect for when you are wearing them for summer, but also allow you to great creative with socks in the colder seasons! I am in love.


                                                                                Happy Spring Break to all!,
                                                                                             Sophia








No comments:

Post a Comment