Sunday, March 24, 2013

Outfit of The Day: Denim on Denim

                 

The wind made my baby hair go cray- cray 
 Vintage Levi's jacket/ American Apparel Top/American Apparel Jeans/Jeffrey Campbell "Everly" boot

Hola my lovely readers. Clearly, today I woke up and had the urge to wear everything denim (minus the shoes). Today in NYC it felt warm for the first time in a long time. Jess and I totally took advantage of this beautiful spring break weather and walked around our beautiful city. We danced around the streets, acted like teenagers and didn't have a care in the world. We finally got some well deserved R and R (rest and recreation) from our busy school life and finally got a chance to hang out for the whole day.
 I rocked three different washes of denim and I loved it. I've always loved the idea of denim on denim and it's making a huge comeback from the disastrous denim on denim duo from Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake. Well, it's time for me to start some of my spring break homework. What's the point in having a break if it's not truly a break? 
You guys have to wait and see what I will wear next, so check us out daily!!!
~Wendyyyyy

No comments:

Post a Comment